1) Place Keywords in Your Title
2) Use Internal and External Links with Keywords as the Links
As your feeds get picked up and syndicated these links will push you up the SERPs.
3) Create "My Pages" with Yahoo, MSN, and Google placing your RSS Feeds in each page
One of the fastest ways to get your pages indexed by the big 3 is by placing your RSS feeds in your my page of each search engine.
4) Make RSS Feed Descriptions That Makes People Want to Click
The more your pages are clicked on when they come up in results, the higher they will move up.
5) Subscribe to your Feeds and Review Them from the Eyes of Your Viewers
You need to see what everyone else is seeing. Too oftern people just pump out their feeds and never actually subcribe to them.
6) Add a Logo to Your Feeds
The logo will add another 20% of clicks to your bottom line.
7) Use the Aphabet to Rank High
Many readers rank by the alphabet, so be sure to use numbers and the letter "a" to lead off you title.
Here's the big list of free rss feed directories to submit your feeds to that will increase your page rank.